What is Shopify POS Software?
Shopify POS Software is a Point of Sale System tool for Shopify stores. The POS software provides retailers with a comprehensive set of tools specifically designed to simplify running a retail store. The POS software is developed for Shopify, a top e-commerce development company.
The POS software has a contact management system with the help of which it is easy for the customers to manage their orders, billing, refunds, custom messages, and order status updates. In addition, the POS software provides retailers with a sales tax feature that keeps a record of the sales tax paid by the customer and includes a report on order delivery time along with taxes paid.
Shopify POS System Features
The Shopify POS software offers the following features:
- Checkout: accept payment for your customers without having to wait in line.
- Mobile responsive: users can see what store they are running on their mobile devices.
- Personalized workflow: create a customized checkout process to make it easier for you to run a retail store.
- Instant invoice submission: allows you to get an instant email when the invoice has been approved by Shopify Payments or Shopify Billing
- Services: use this feature to have immediate payment from your customers and avoid waiting on customer support calls.
- Analytics: use the POS software to collect data about the sales and then use that information to make improvements to your store.
Business reports: use business reports for order delivery, sales, refunds, tips, taxes, and more.
- Shipment tracker: track orders while they are on their way to customers and provide your customers with a tracking number. Use shipment tracker to tell customers when they can expect delivery. This helps you manage your orders effectively as well as improve customer service.
- Customer support: access customer support directly from the POS software and resolve issues in few clicks instead of waiting on a call from customer support.
- Loyalty program: provide your customers with a loyalty card and offer rewards.
- Order management: manage your orders directly from the POS software, update order status, dispatch an order instantly, accept returns.
- Tax rates: get access to tax rates of over 1 million products and calculate taxes for the items in your store. Customers can get offered a detailed invoice about their purchase and identify the tax paid on each item, shipping charges, and order total cost after taxes.
- Sales reports: get access to sales reports that allow you to view sale information such as refund rate, refund amount, etc.