Small Cafe POS System Buyer’s Guide
Main Features of Small Cafe POS System
Most small cafe POS systems have the same features to improve cafe management and increase profits. Below are the most common features:
- Tableside ordering – is a feature in the small cafe POS system that enables you to take orders directly from your customers and control them. This is also convenient if you operate in the catering or projecting and want to work with preorders.
- Ingredient tracking – in order to drive the best result with your products, it is important to track or keep track of every single ingredient or raw material that goes to your cafe. It can be expensive to use a lot of ingredients and waste products. If you want to keep a check on your food quality, this is a feature that is needed.
- Loyalty and customer relations – these are the two most important factors that can affect your business’s success. This is a feature with which you can create loyalty systems that can start for every potential client, such as giving discount coupons or offers if they buy certain products.
- Inventory management – a small and handy tool for you to keep track of the stock and avoid overstock.
- Reliable and secure payments – all of your purchasers have a positive experience and feel safe. This tool can also help to inform the buyers if their payment has already been verified or not.
- Integrations – small cafe POS system can allow smoother integration with all other systems in the area.
What are the Advantages of POS Systems?
The most obvious advantage is that POS systems make it possible to automate your business in terms of payment processing, printing, and copies – but also tracking customer information and managing your inventory through a more efficient system.
These systems also make it easier for staff to manage customers, screen orders for fraud, and better organize theft prevention by keeping track of product movement through the store.